Respawn signal

Get help with problems with Lazer Swarm devices or software.
Joep

Re: Respawn signal

Post by Joep »

I had an issue playing respawn games too. Maybe I didn't understand it right, but I thought in a 2 team respawn game with 25 lives, when a player was hit 10 times, he was neutralized and could not shoot or get shot until he got to the respawn zone again? I started a 2 team respawn game, had 1 gun per team, started the game and moved away from the command center. I then used 1 gun to shoot the other gun 10 times, but nothing changed. Bot guns could still shoot each other.

I have software version 1.1.5456.37502

Or maybe was the command center not acting as the respawn point, but is it supposed to be the first gun to join per team?
riley
Site Admin

Post by riley »

That should have worked. I'd have to see a log to know exactly why it didn't. The Command Center acts as the respawn zone, not the guns.
tcario

Post by tcario »

[*]I've been experiencing the same issue with the respawn game. As a test, I set up two teams with a single member in each, 50 tags, unlimited reloads, and 30 seconds of shields. My wife and I used LTAR taggers and faced off at 30 paces. Both of us were tagged more than 10 times and neither one of us had to get anywhere near the dome to "respawn."

I've attached a log of the game.
riley
Site Admin

Post by riley »

tcario wrote:I've been experiencing the same issue with the respawn game. As a test, I set up two teams with a single member in each, 50 tags, unlimited reloads, and 30 seconds of shields. My wife and I used LTAR taggers and faced off at 30 paces. Both of us were tagged more than 10 times and neither one of us had to get anywhere near the dome to "respawn."
Were the taggers not getting neutralized at all? If they were, did they get neutralized after one tag or ten? Once they were neutralized, did they unneutralize right away or did it take 15 seconds? Was this indoors or outdoors? If you disconnect the Command Center, do they stay neutralized?
tcario wrote:I've attached a log of the game.
I'm not seeing your log. Could you e-mail it to [email protected]?